Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stiff and Sore

I slept in this morning until 9am, which is kind of funny because just a couple months ago waking up at 9am would have been waking up early. As soon as I rolled out of bed my muscles in my legs, butt, and back started to complain. Since it was already late I decided I'd just drive in with Michelle and go for a long walk instead of riding today.

I probably walked a little over a mile and half this afternoon during breaks and loosened up my muscles nicely. I should have a good ride into work tomorrow. I did more research on wheel sets this evening and its just mind numbing how many options there are. If they weren't so expensive it wouldn't be so bad, but they really are something you want to get right the first time.

The Food Log
Glass of Water - 8
Breakfast - 2 Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches & a Banana
Lunch - Lg. Chunk of Lasagna
Dinner - Mac & Cheese with Ham and Hot Dog Chunks w/ glass of chocolate milk
After Dinner Snack - Bag of Snow Peas and a Cup of Yoplait Peach Yogurt

1 comment:

Father William said...

Glad to see the rides continue-Dad