Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ruined by a Plant

I'm not sure where I screwed up but I screwed up big time. I haven't been on my bike as the poison ivy really nailed me. I have spots of it everywhere. My wrists are really in a sorry state, as are most of my fingers at this point. It makes riding the bike a daunting proposition. I really want to get back on but I'm also reluctant to ooze all over my handle bars. I may not be riding in the group ride this weekend, or doing any riding for that matter for the near future. All the various creams and such haven't really dulled the itching. Ugh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.roundup.com/

For the Win!

C4 said...

If only Michlle would let me, I'd go through the backyard in a gleeful spree of spraying death! As it stands I'll reserve that for me sweet dreams of revenge.

Father William said...

sounds like www.medroldosepack.com
dad

Father William said...

sounds like www.medroldosepack.com
dad